1) Be very familiar with the ins and outs of your program’s requirements. In most cases, your mentor will not be well informed about the particulars of your practicum requirements. If your mentor asks you something about a program requirement (I.e., “Are you required to keep a…
Going to student teach? Read this.
but have you considered:
- strong females who don’t denounce femininity or being girly
- strong females who are “like every other girl” bc why the hell not girls are rad
- strong females who tear down the culture of girls hating on other girls
- strong females who are proud to be feminists
- strong females who support and acknowledge trans women
- strong females who understand that being strong isn’t synonymous with manly or with “acting like a man”
Some people theorize that one extra factor that made the Titanic sink was added weight from loads and loads of time-travelers attempting to prevent it from sinking.
We were in Greenwich Village this afternoon for lunch so we stopped by Big Gay Ice Cream and got a Salty Pimp! Not the biggest fan of soft serve so it wasn’t really my kind of thing, but it sure was fun ordering! And gotta love that unicorn.
So I’m off to New York in three hours! Only I have to first fly to Montreal then New York because the Ottawa airport is completely useless like that… Yay New York!!!
This shit is what really gets me more than anything. The support from within the community.
Gloria and Betsy, you are good people. I hope your pupils respect and appreciate you.
Any suggestions for neighbourhoods to wander around?
theme by: heloísa teixeira